Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry

An RPG website for all those Potterheads out there! Come, take lessons, do Quidditch! Have fun and stay magical!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Triangle Artis

The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:03 pm

"Am I supposed to be frightened by a blindfold? Well, now is a good time to show off my fantastic sense of direction," Tri attempted to run along the trail, though she failed and rain into a tree. "Ow." She said lying on the ground, pinching her bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Lily rolled her eyes, waving her wand at Tri. "Episkey!" Tri's bloody nose healed instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://facts-of-living.tumblr.com
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Tri grinned at Lily. "Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:39 pm

"No biggie," Lily waved a hand. "What are 'people you literally just met like an hour ago' for?"
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 pm

"I guess fixing bloody noses." said Tri, shrugging, "And you," she said turning to Xavier, "I'll get you for that... Tarantallegra!
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

~Xavier
"It's not my fault you crashed into a tree, moron," I say, keeping myself unfazed by the dancing. I moved up to a bush and started dancing with it.
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm

” now look who's resorted to name calling,” said Tri with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"Okay, no more name-calling," Lily cut in. "Can't we just keep this clean and unscarring to all the young people here - or, in some cases, the older people with younger minds?"
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 pm

”Alright, alri-” Tri paused. She sniffed the air subconsciously, with kind of a hungry look in her eye. ”I think the unicorn is nearby.”.she said, staring deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:39 pm

~Xavier
"You can smell it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Tri blinked, them shook her head, ” oh, um, no, I just, um, thought I saw a glimmer up ahead,” she said hastily.
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Devon
Admin
Lilliana Devon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Lily narrowed her eyes suspiciously, but let it go. "Alright, anyone know how to approach a unicorn?"
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 pm

"Well, it depends, if its young, then we can all go, but if its full grown, I think only the girls should go. Sorry rhino-boy." She added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 pm

~Xavier
"Whatever. I wouldn't go either if I were you though. Based off of your looks, I wouldn't be surprised if it thought you were a little boy," I say and chuckle. "From far off, of course." I smile at her, returning her remark.

"Because once you got close, it would be sure," I mutter under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:28 pm

"Very clever, I applaud you for that," Said Tri looking slightly impressed, "but seeing as we're in a silent forest, I can hear what you Say under your breath."
Back to top Go down
feathertail

feathertail

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:21 am

El rolled her eyes. "Stop with the insults, please? Do you want to get the unicorn or not?"
Back to top Go down
http://lotr-roleplay.forummotion.com
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 am

”Yeah, rhino boy, you stay here, and we'll go.” Said Tri, following the remainder of the tracks.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

feathertail

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:29 am

Elanor grinned and followed
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:32 am

Tri suddenly stopped in her tracks, ”woah.” In front of her was a small golden unicorn.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

feathertail

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 am

Elanor crouched, her eyes gleaming. "Aren't you a beauty?" she murmured
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 am

” you think we should tell rhino boy he can come?” asked Tri quietly, starting in awe at the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

feathertail

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:36 am

"Depends if he wants to." El murmured, smiling gently
Back to top Go down
Triangle Artis

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 am

” whatever, do you think it'll let us touch out,” said Tri, approaching theanimal slowly.
Back to top Go down
feathertail

feathertail

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 am

Elanor walked forward, palm outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:05 pm

~Xavier
I pop up on the other side of the unicorn and wink at Elanor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Forest   The Forbidden Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Forest
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: The Grounds-
Jump to: